From some of the UK's largest construction projects through to small independent building firms and sole traders, the associated insurance risks are varied. Working with you to understand your business we will tailor an insurance solution to your unique needs.Get A Quote!
Our network has been involved in the construction insurance industry for more than 25 years, we understand the huge range of pressures on the industry – from the economic environment including material costs and labour, to regulatory and planning changes, environmental and sustainable building concerns.
Using our expert knowledge coupled with our commitment to the very best standards of customer service, we draw upon a range of insurances to build bespoke annual insurance solutions for clients across the industry, including:
- general contractors
- civil engineering contractors
- groundwork contractors
- piling and ground engineering contractors
- plant hire companies and associations
- property developers and house builders
- recruitment and labour supply
- roofing contractors.
- demolition contractors
- scaffolding contractors.
Single large projects
Including traditional construction projects and renewables such as wind and solar, we can provide construction insurance solutions for employer led projects. The cover is arranged by the employer (instead of the contractor) providing control over the cover and cost and ensuring claims are paid directly instead of passing through the contract chain to contractors and sub contractors. Services for these types of project also include:
- Cover tailored for compliance with lenders.
- Cover for delay in start up (including following transit).
- Assessment of the risk, broking, negotiating with lenders and advisers, preparation of evidence of cover and policy documentation.
- Ongoing assistance including site visits during project.
- Contingency covers including rights of light, chancel liability, defective title, restrictive covenant.
- Latent defects.
- Access to our library of construction contracts and related material.