Protecting your business against loss from farming pollution with an environmental liability policy can be an invaluable investment.Get A Quote!
Many farmers assume that public liability insurance will protect them against a pollution incident, but there is gap between public and environmental liability. Even the most prepared farms, with advanced systems have incidents.
We can cover a range of agricultural activities including:
• dairy farming
• production of consumable produce whether its carried out for profit or not
• the use of land as grazing meadow, pasture land, osier land, woodland, market gardens or nurseries
• associated activities such as leisure, livestock, retail and property ownership.
• emergency costs
• third party claims for bodily injuries
• third party claims for property damage
• governmental claims for cleanup costs
• governmental claims for natural resource damage
• legal expenses
• pollution response costs (24 hour helpline and on-site assistance to deal with pollution)