Farming And Agriculture Insurance
Helping to protect your business and your working environment, our farming and agricultural insurance experts take the time to understand your insurance and risk management requirements through on farm visits and regular reviews.Get A Quote!
The insurance requirements of the farming and agriculture professions are varied. Our network has over 50 years’ experience in the sector and as one of the leading farming and agricultural insurance brokers, our network has access to a wide range of innovative, competitive, and sometimes exclusive, solutions
With offices across the breadth of the UK, our expertise spans the entire range of activities, including livestock rearing, dairy, poultry and arable and cereal crops. Plus, should your business diversify into other areas, we can tailor your policy to include more specific cover, including hospitality, retail and events.
Our farming and agricultural insurance solutions can include:
- motor fleets for all types of motor and agricultural vehicles
- houses and farm buildings
- houses and farm buildings contents
- all risks – business and personal items, machinery, other equipment and hand tools
- livestock – including all risks mortality, disease, fatal injury on premises, straying, worrying and transit
- business interruption or revenue
- employers liability
- public & products liability
- milk in tanks
- goods in transit
- deterioration of stock
- renewable energy
- personal accident & sickness
- agricultural contracting
- legal expenses.