Independent Schools Insurance
Independent schools have been choosing us as their insurance adviser for over 50 years because we deliver exceptional value coupled with clear thinking in the analysis and management of risk.Get A Quote!
our network has in-depth knowledge of the education sector and long-standing relationships with leading insurance companies. This enables us to design and access insurance cover ideally suited to your requirements. Our experience makes us an ideal choice for independent schools looking for advice and support on managing risk and insurance.
Our range of insurance solutions for independent schools includes:
- property – buildings, contents, equipment
- flexible business interruption
- machinery damage and inspection
- employers’ and public liability
- professional indemnity
- governors’ liability
- pension trustees indemnity
- personal accident and sickness
- legal assistance and employment practices protection
- motor vehicles and occasional business use
- annual travel
- kidnap and ransom
- fine art
- construction projects.
Pupil based insurance products
We recognise the need for specialist insurance products extends beyond your school. We can also offer pupil based facilities which are designed to provide schools with the opportunity to offer added value to parents providing protection for their children, as well as financial protection should the unexpected happen. Pupil based insurance products for independent schools include:
- School fees remission cover – refund of school fees should a pupil be absent from school due to illness or accident or the necessary closure of the school.
- Personal accident – worldwide, 24 hour benefits in the event that a pupil becomes permanently disabled following an accident including emergency dental cover.
- Personal belongings including mobile phones and tablets – covering pupils property such as musical instruments, sports equipment, mobile devices and computer equipment.