Petrol station insurance is definitely not a one size fits all business. The risks and insurances associated with petrol stations and forecourts are unique and complex. Our team understand these intricacies well. They will work closely with you to ensure the insurance solutions they recommend are built around your business requirements and that the specific risks you face are taken into account, including:
- large volumes of fuel stored
- high customer footfall
- vehicle impact
- staff security
- vehicle damage through contaminated fuel.
Our solutions are designed to meet those risks, and protect your business and can include:
- underground and overground stored fuel
- trace and access for fuel leaks
- canopy, pump and pole sign damage
- car and jet washes
- pollution (additional policy is required).